Category Archives: Church Planting
This is a post specifically for anyone who has an itch for gospel ministry and is wondering what to do next with their lives. If that describes you, then the Hill City GT (Gospel Trainee) programme might just scratch where you’re itching.
The GT programme is specifically geared towards those with a passion for pioneering gospel ministry in the valleys, whether as a church planter, member of a planting team, or just generally in evangelistic outreach. Here’s what we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be actively involved in a range of front-line gospel / church planting ministries.
- Involvement with Acts 29 Western Europe network, conferences and training events.
- Acts 29 assessment for those who are exploring a call to church planting.
- Training including Porterbrook Learning and leadership development.
- Exposure to raw gospel community life in a pioneering context.
- Personal mentoring / coaching.
- A good time.
This is not an option for the faint-hearted. It would require a commitment of at least a year and we are unable to offer any financial assistance to those who are up for it. However, we guarantee that it will change your life as you are challenged, stretched, provoked, equipped and inspired to live all-out on mission for Christ. We’re looking for people to join us from September, so get in touch if you’re interested.